Search This Blog

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Swiffer Contest

Any of you who happen to be fans of Swiffer products, check out this contest: http://www.melanielynnehauser.com/PaperbackLaunch.html

The author who sent me a free signed copy of her book(I just have to blog a review) is having a Swiffer sponsored contest and no one was entering so she emailed asking people to help. You can win free swiffer stuff. I don't have a camera yet, or I would enter a picture of my kids using the swiffer because they absolutely love it. (I have to keep it hidden or they would use the entire bottle of fluid in one floor cleaning!) As soon as I get a chance I'll post my review of her book, Confessions of a SuperMom.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»