Search This Blog

Monday, July 10, 2006

history repeating itself

My Mom and sister will really love this one. Tom was home today(he was supposed to start a job cementing a backyard but the ground was too wet). He was standing out on the neighbor's porch talking. Leanna and Justin are allowed to play on the porch, so long as Tom knows they are out and they don't leave our porch or their grandmother's. Justin was out playing and I was in the kitchen making a sandwhich for Leanna. All the sudden I hear Justin crooning, Come-o-onnnnn! Come out! in that high pitched voice he uses with only Timothy. I run over and sure enough, there's Justin, holding the door open and trying to coax the baby outside!

I did the very same thing with my sister, but I was considerably older. I think I was 5 or 6 at the time which would make her 3 or 2 years old. And my goal was actually to get rid of her. I think Justin just wanted him to play. But I did go get my Mom right after I let Laura out and told her that she went outside. : ) She was headed for Walnut Street. My Mom didn't tell my Dad about that one until years later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»