Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Me & the kids


I asked Laura to quick take a picture of me with the kids. Again-this is not an easy task. Justin was occupied with a foot pump(that we didn't use) for the pool and DID NOT want to leave it. Leanna, as you can see, was her usual dramatic self.(Mary Catherine Gallagher-Superstahh!!) I have no idea what she was doing or thinking here. I am just laughing at it all. I was hoping for a nice picture, but as I do live with them everyday, all day, I am aware that this is actually remarkably good. I mean, they're all in the same spot! And only one is crying! It certainly reflects a more acurate picture of us than a posed stiff smiley one would.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»