Search This Blog

Monday, July 10, 2006

Nana's at peace




Hi Everyone,

My mom, Betty, is at peace now. Our Lord and Saviour took her home at 3:25 AM this morning. The Hospice Center said her death was the most peaceful they ever saw. I'm very thankful she went quickly in her sleep.

I want to thank you all for your prayers and your comforting words as we were going through this painful time. Your prayers and mine were all answered. Praise our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ, for dying for our sins so we can have eternal life with him.

God Bless you all.

With Love in Christ,

Sue, Chuck, Butch and Carol

P.S. For those of you who didn't know, my mom, Betty, was diagnosed with cancer on May 24, 2006. She tried to fight, but our Lord had other plans for her, in her next life with him. Her obituary will be in 2 local newspapers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Steph, my dear girl, thank you for posting this letter. We can all remember the sweet person she was to all of us. I'm glad she was there to help you and Tom out when you needed it. We all know when we needed her she was there for any of us, whether it be money, love, or an ear to listen too, she loved us all. Especially her great-granddaughter, Leanna Rose Jaylee, she thought she favored her Nanny Sue so much in every way. Ha Ha!

May God's love shine on her now and eternally.

I miss you MOM :(

Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»