Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Making lunch

Last night I made a sandwhich for Tom to take to work today. He's working someplace where the only food close by is a gas station that sells hotdogs. I am seriously worried about his health because his recent diet has been made up entirely of hot dogs, chips, more chips, tater-tots, and donuts. Leanna wanted to know why I was making him a sandwhich. Not that it's all that healthy, but it beats a lunch of donuts and a hot dog(yesterday's lunch). I explained that sometimes Daddy won't stop to eat if he doesn't have food around so I was making him something to take with him. She asked how did I know he wouldn't eat? I said, well, because I just do! She paused for a moment, then smiled and said, "Oh! Because you have Mommy-Powers!"

I've trained her well, haven't I?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mommy powers? oooooooo Ilike that one lol

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»