Search This Blog

Monday, December 12, 2005

Stressing out

AArrrgghhh! Stressing out, stressing out! Family troubles, stupid holidays always cause problems. You always have to worry about hurting someone's feelings and no matter what happens it seem that there will always be resentment. Everytime I think we finally have things settled and I don't have to worry about plans anymore, BAM! Nope. Starting all over again. I just wrote an email and I hope it makes things better, but it'll probably just make it worse. Maybe we should just stay home the entire holiday. Not see anyone else. Except the ones who get hurt the most is the kids. They miss out on time with loved ones.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Yes I read these. I find the blog very informative and entertaining. It gives me a way to keep up with whats going on in your life and a way to get to know you better.
I don't feel comformtable going into detail in a public forum. But do I ever know what you mean. Stressing out. Everyone wants you (well really the kids) and they don't really relize it is not physically possible to please everyone. Plus you are your own family now and time is needed particulary during the holidays to have time with your immediate family and enjoy your own kids amazement at things.
But instead so much expectations are put on us mothers and we are being pulled in every direction.
But yet I seem to be the only one stressing. (i.e my husband doesn't seem to care about it)
It's just so emotional.

It's Kimberly by the way!