Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

C is for cookies(and that's good enough for me!)

Ok, so far today is going more like it should. My sewing machine is fixed, well enough to work anyway. Tom's feeling a little better, and I made gingerbread cookies. I made small sacrifices to the baking gods in order to finish-3 containers of sprinkles, filled about a quarter full. And a ball of dough about the size of Leanna's hand. It's worth it because that means that my gingerbread cookies are done! All decorated. I managed to roll out the dough and cut out the cookies before Leanna suspected something was up and came in the kitchen. So I just had to worry about her wasing sprinkles. While I decorated all the cookies she decorated 2 cookies. With a whole lotta sprinkles! One started out as a gingerbread man and was later reformed into a christmas tree. A slightly deformed one, but still. Justin kept climbing on the table and stealing the sprinkles to eat them, and he also ruined the above mentioned dough. But we listened to Christmas music and enjoyed decorating and each other's company. Didn't stress about getting things done. It was what the holidays are supposed to be about.

No comments: