Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Back to the doctor's office

Timothy's up to 12 lbs, 3 oz and 24 inches long. They didn't bother to tell me what percentile he's in. They didn't even write his measurements down. I asked about it and she told me they don't do that. Right next door they do-even handed you a special booklet to keep track of measurements and shots. Must have to do with public assistance. I think I really will switch all the kids over to Lehigh Valley Hospital. They take public assistance too but they're not as rude. Poor kid had 5 shots today with 4 needles. I think he might have his sister's high tolerance for pain. (With siblings like his, he'll need it!) Fate was merciful as Justin fell asleep on the walk to the doctor's office and stayed asleep until we were ready to leave. While we waited to get in (40 minutes) Timothy slept in the sling and Justin in the stroller. It was nice to have time alone with Leanna for a change. We played "I spy" and read a powerpuff girls story. They kick butt! (I don't really care for the powerpuff girls but it was what was available). While we waited in the office she danced a ballerina dance and played house doctor. I'm not entirely sure what a house doctor is, but I don't really think Leanna knows either. On the way home she amused several passer-byers with her repeated question, "Are we in _town yet?" (For those who don't know, we never left)

No comments: