Search This Blog

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Doctor visit

We braved the freezing cold this morning to take Justin to the doctor's office. Since I don't drive this means I wear the baby in the sling, Justin's in the stroller, and Leanna walks alongside me. So we bundled up like abominal (sp?) snowmen-it was 9 degrees this morning!!-and had our morning excersize. We missed Justin's 15 month appt. because of Timothy being born and all the jaundice fun, and he'll be 18 months on Dec. 27th. He's 32 inches tall and 21 lbs, 14 oz. He's between the 7th and 10th percentile for weight, which they're slightly concerned about. I'm not though. That's actually a slight gain since he was in the 5th percentile last visit. (I think cause my milk came back after the pregnancy) Justin's such a picky eater(he's a vegetarian by his own choice and eats very few things), he's extremely active, and he's very healthy with a large vocabulary. If he was sickly and not developmentally on chart, I'd worry. There's nothing wrong with him. Besides, that's just where he is compared to other kids his age, and kids are getting heavier and heavier.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

this is a little off the subject but did you ever try the mc cain potato smiles for justin? they are by the french fries in the freezer section and don't have many ingredients suprisingly! jonathan LOVES them and he doesn't really care for potatoes in general...just a suggestion for a picky eater! :-)

sajmom said...

I'll have to try those, thanks! Anything extra that he's willing to eat is a help!