Search This Blog

Monday, December 05, 2005

I have a phone!!

Tom went to Cingular tonight to get a new phone since his was completely destroyed. He's rough on phones-comes with his line of work. He decided he wants to get me a phone as well-he's tired of not knowing where I am. So that should be fun for me, I've never had a real cell phone before(I don't count the ones from FL because they were ancient!) Tom's phone plays the Dukes of Hazzard theme since he saw that commercial! In the store the salesman had the one phone playing "Hell's Bells"(Belles?) which seemed really out of place. The salesman also asked Tom if he had a business card, he needs a wall done in his house. So he might give Tom a call. Things seem to be taking off for Tom's business.....cross your fingers for us!

No comments: