Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Sigh

It's been one of those days.....very little was accomplished. I worked on a Christmas present up in my craft room, but the little I got done was outweighed by the mess I have to clean up in the room. The baby spit up all over both of us. Leanna continues to drive me nuts by refusing to leave Justin alone. She spilled her cereal twice(all over the table and floor). And Justin will not leave my coffee alone! I had just poured a cup and heated it in the microwave so even the outside of the cup was extremely hot. Did this deter my caffeine-loving son? Oh no. He grabbed the cup as I went to unlock the front door before my husband gets home(He lost his key and hasn't replaced it. Another story altogether). He was lucky the hot coffee only hit one of his hands. The rest is adding a new hue to our rug. Nothing new in this household.

No comments: