Search This Blog

Friday, December 30, 2005

book recommendation

I begged my sister to get me this book for Christmas and I am so happy she did! I highly recommend it (Jaime! Kim!)http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1580051456/locoparentis-20?creative=327641&camp=14573&link_code=as1
It's really interesting reading-it covers all sorts of info-from wanting a girl during pregnancy to being the mother of the preschool bully. Some talk about how mothering a boy is different from a girl, and lessons they've learned from it. I believe next year the author has a similar book coming out about girls.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is definately easier raising boys than girls. I never wanted a girl when I was pregnant with my 2 boys. And I'm still glad I didn't have any girls to this day. My best of luck to you both, cuz Leanna is just like her father. Curious George, we used to call Tommy, cuz he was always into something he shouldn't have been into. Destroying everything in his path, now at least he can fix the things he once destroyed as a kid, LOL! I love you Tom, you still my little boy of adventure.