Search This Blog

Friday, December 16, 2005

Holiday Music

The other night some special was on and I saw the girl who won American Idol(the last one) singing THE BEST CHRISTMAS SONG EVER! and she sucked. For those of you who don't know, that would be "Last Christmas" by Wham. That's the best pop Christmas song. Don't make fun of me! I love that song! Anyway, this girl could have been singing about getting the oil in her car changed for all the emotion she had while singing. It was wrong. I mean really, THE VERY NEXT DAY! SHE GAVE IT AWAY! there has to be emotion in that song! : )
Leanna's favorite Christmas song is "Felice Navidad." I tell her that her song is "Santa Claus is coming to Town" because she needs to pay attention to the words(that whole bit about behaving because Santa's coming). I wish it were that easy to get her to behave. Tom keeps telling her that she slept through Christmas and didn't get any presents cause she was bad. She's smart enough not to believe him though. I downloaded Cartman(South Park)'s version of "O Holy Night" which I get a kick out of. If you're not familiar with it you should hear it. But it has to be the version with the cattle prod. The other version's not so funny.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha love your spelling!!!

It's "Feliz Navidad"

sajmom said...

My sister pointed out that the "you mean you forgot cranberries, too?!" song is a good one too. By the waitresses. Kinda sounds like Blondie though.