Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Rufflebutts

LOL at this from parentdish:

"However, there is a huge downside to have only peniied offspring: they will never wear bloomers or those little diaper covers with the ruffles on the butt. I won't lie, seeing the cute coverings available at Rufflebutts gave me a bit of the blues that all my baby years were rufflebutt-free. (Sniffle.......)"

No lie, I just see little girl clothes at the store and they're so cute I want a girl baby. Every time. I mean, there are some cute boy clothes too.....but not as many and they just lack the Awwwww! factor that is inherent in little girl clothes.

1 comment:

Sue said...

Steph, you had a little girl that you were able to dress up in little girlie outfits, so please don't surprise us with want another baby, just as yet.

If you have a little girl like Leanna, she won't stay dressed up very long. She'll want to get down to playing with her brothers and getting dirty. Nothing wrong with that. But the fantasy of having a dainty little girl, I think is not in the cards for you, I'm sorry. To many rough-necks in your house, LOL. But we can dream, can't we.