Search This Blog

Monday, January 28, 2008

Felt board memories


Jamie posted a picture of a felt board she made for her son, one for good behavior and one for healthy eating. I'd been pondering how to do something similar for encouraging healthy eating, although it hadn't occurred to me to use felt. So I thought I'd post a picture of the felt board I made Leanna for her 3rd birthday. This is a week before Justin was born. She still plays with the pieces. We're waiting for Tom to CUT a new piece of plyboard in it. (It had plyboard, and cardboard in front to smooth it out, and then the cover comes off so it can be washed.)

I traced cookie cutters and shapes and characters I cut out from online printables to make the felt pieces for the board.


I like Jamie's idea of using a felt board for a diciplinary chart though-it's reusable, which saves time and resources!



1 comment:

Jamie said...

i had WAY too much fun with that felt LOL i think we are alike in that we are very creative people. the other thing that may work for you is a dry erase board. but its less fun! =)