Search This Blog

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Random things

*I fully expected a horrific morning the first day back at school, but both Wednesday and Thursday mornings went just fine. Such a relief and I actually got to enjoy her before school.

*Leanna was excited to show people at school her two missing teeth

*Timothy continues to randomly let me know he has to use the potty(and then sucessfully use it). I think it's time to get him his own underwear for some trial runs.


*I owe big huge thanks to my mother for tacking, heck, conquering!, my messy kitchen yesterday. I just couldn't bring myself to touch it, beyond doing the dishes and cleaning the table, repeatedly. There was just soooo much to do during the holidays and then I'm still putting aways Christmas toys and presents and ripping apart cardboard packaging etc.etc. now. So I just kept cleaning the living room over and over and putting off the kitchen. Thank you thank you thank you!!


*Timothy insisted on going to bed with two handfuls of cars last night. : )


*I found out from the WIC office yesterday that Justin is in the 8th percentile for weight. (The doctor's office didn't tell me, but the wic lady did. and I always find that stuff fascinating, I don't know why). He looks normal to me though.


*Justin asked for peaches today, and ate them(the two don't always go together) and then Timothy had some too! Every little step towards healthier eating counts!
(Mumbles motto to herself: _Progress, not perfection_)

2 comments:

ADP said...

That is so funny that Timmy had to have those cars in bed with him. Now I forget what else I wanted to say grrrr

ADP said...

oh the peaches....that's great they were eating them. Peaches are really good for you--they have boron in them which helps calcium to be absorbed. Now if only Leanna would try them. They taste just as good as strawberries lol