Search This Blog

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Baking









I am also very proud of myself this week. We managed to try some new recipies from Justin's Christmas present cookbook, C is for Cookbook: recipies from the Street (Sesame Street). Monday afternoon we made Rosita's Strawberry Mango Smoothie which all three kids liked, and me too! And then on Tuesday just me and Justin made Abby Cadabby's Pumpkin Muffins. They weren't bad. I'm not a big fan of Pumpkin though. Timthy really liked them.


I particularly wanted to record the muffin baking here because it was special time spent with me and only Justin. He helped me with the smoothie too, but that wasn't a very involved recipie. He greased the muffin tin for me, and then dumped ginger on it, and poured all the ingredients in the bowls. and he mixed it all together. Oh, and he put love in them. That's important! (Leanna did come out and yell that I never do anything with her!) But Justin is actually more likely to get left out right now because the babies-Jacob and Timothy-are so demanding and Leanna needs me for homework and school stuff. I do consciously make effort to spend special time with each of them, weather it's just a few moments where they are the sole focus of my attention or longer spans like walking to the bank with just Leanna while her father stays home with her brothers.

1 comment:

ADP said...

lol at Leanna coming out to yell that at you....it's so like her.