Search This Blog

Sunday, January 06, 2008

New Year's Eve/Day






New Year's Eve I spent cleaning our basement and getting Tom to put together their train table, then watching the kids playing with their big joint Christmas present.

This is the one I bought back in April or May on sale. (I think it was $79 plus tax) I'm so glad I did! My Mom got the table on sale from her work for $20 or $25, so it was a great bargain all around!

Timothy particularly is enthralled with it. But Leanna and Justin love it too. And I've had some moments of peace while they went downstairs and played with it! Bonus for Mommy!!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

that train table is great steph! it can also be used as a great play doh and moon sand table =) that train track set looks really good too. thomas stuff is too overpriced. my brother started jonathan off with a similar wooden track from target and it has always worked fine with the random thomas stuff he's collected.

ADP said...

Jamie you should have come to Becker's in Whitehall on Black Friday--we had Thomas toys for 75% off. You could get some great bargains. There'll always be next year though