Search This Blog

Sunday, January 06, 2008

Christmas Dress



I was trying to find a picture of Leanna in her very pretty Christmas dress but I really didn't get any good shots. The brand was Cinderella, how could I resist that? I'll just assure you that she looked very pretty. She took it off not that long after getting to Nanny Sue's (she spilled chocolate milk down the front), and Christmas morning I usually dress the kids before going over to my parent's house, but this year I left them in their pjs. We got up late and I knew it was going to take forever to open presents at my parent's house......so they didn't change into their Christmas outfits until before we left for my grandmother's house.
I'll probably have her wear it again for Easter -since it's white it'll work.

1 comment:

ADP said...

It was a beautiful dress for a beautiful girl