Search This Blog

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Little Butterball


6 Months old today!!

He's so fabulously chubby! He's so happy, and growing so quickly. When I took him out last weekend I realized he can't stay in the baby carseat much longer his head and legs are practically out of the top and bottom! He now grabs at items held in front of him or near him. He is constantly trying to talk. It alternates between high pitched screams and this husky contented "ahhh!" He is suddenly very aware of his father and becomes physically excited to see him. The excema is still very up and down-often within the same day. I don't know, aside from keeping his temperature even, and on the cool side, I don't know how else to help him. So far it doesn't seem to be linked to anything, but maybe I'm not trying hard enough.

1 comment:

Sue said...

What a butterball he is. You just want to squeeze those little chubby cheeks and eat him up.