Search This Blog

Thursday, January 24, 2008

a few moments to myself....



For an extremely brief period yesterday afternoon, all four kids were napping. AT THE SAME TIME! But by the time I realized it, I only had time to grab the camera, took a couple pictures, then I went to the bathroom. At that point Jacob woke up, and then a few minutes later Timothy. I was reading Teacher Man by Frank McCourt, which I highly recommend!(He also wrote Angela's Ashes and Tis), and all the sudden I realized that in addition to the deep breathing on the bed, I hadn't heard Timothy for a while. Sure enough he had crashed on the floor. One minute he was picking up the jewelery he had spilled, the next he was sleeping! So it was just a little tiny bit of quiet space in an otherwise typical day. Those moments are nice.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

that cute steph! seeing jacob in the pjs makes me miss when jonathan was that little!

Sue said...

Steph, how do you like your new sheets. I see you have them on.

sajmom said...

Yhey are very comfy!