Search This Blog

Thursday, April 27, 2006

She looks just like........

Speaking of looking like a celebrity, I was just told this weekend that Justin looks like Haley Joel Osment (I see dead people!). That's a first. Since Leanna was about two I've had multiple people in multiple places tell me that she looks like the girl in Problem Child II. There was one bus driver who felt the need to comment on it every single time we got on his bus! I really have to rent that movie sometime and see for myself. And a few people have commented that she reminds them of Dakota Fanning(I am Sam, Uptown Girls, Cat in the Hat, etc.).

Oh! I just remembered-on my 25th birthday this guy told me I have eyebrows like Brooke Sheilds. I'm not kidding. I told him my mother would be so happy cause she's the only one who's ever commented on my eyebrows! Who looks at eyebrows, you know?

2 comments:

Jamie said...

i wouldn't picture you as an ashlee simpson but i do see leanna as dakota fanning!!

jonathan has been called the little boy, Bob, from quiznos LOL

sajmom said...

I didn't know that kid had a name. I can see that though, there is a resemblance!