Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Being a soldier's hard


So if I Do a tupperware party, does that officially make me OLD! I think the answer is yes.

I'm not familiar with pampered chef-I pretty much need indestructable stuff here. My kids are hard on everything.

I do have a fond tupperware party memory though.
I think we were at Violet's house. I don't remember Laura being there, although where else would she have been? So I probably just blocked the presence of my annoying little sister. The kids were outside, no adult supervision, it was a different world then. Me and this boy had an enormous amount of fun taking turns hiding his GI Joe action figures and the other person would have to find them. We didn't have to be bored inside the tupperware party and could run around. What fun! Until one of us hid them in a thick bush and even working together we could never find them. He had to leave without those poor GI Joe dolls. I mean, action figures.

No comments: