Search This Blog

Monday, April 03, 2006

I'll take a cue from Claire, and post this on my blog

This is an email forward, I figure I'll just answer it here. Anyone who feels like it may answer on by commenting. I know, that means no one.

This is what you're supposed to do. Copy (not forward) this entire e-mail and pasteit into a new email. Change all of the answers so that they apply to you. Then, send this to a whole bunch of people you know *INCLUDING* the person who sent itto you. The theory is that you will learn a lot of little known facts about yourfriends. It is fun and easy.

1. First Name: Stephanie
2. Were you named after anyone? a little girl who was nice to my Mom when she was young
3. Dogs or Cats? horses
4. When did you last cry? ? happens frequently these days. It gets worse with each kid I have. I didn't used to cry easy at all.
5. Do you like your handwriting? it's functional, don't care much
6. What is your favorite lunch meat? ham, cheese isn't a lunch meat
7. What is your birth date? 9/14/1975
8. Mountains or beach? both are pretty, probably beach
9. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you? yes
10. Do you have a Journal? not anymore, no time
11. Do you have a nickname? Steph
12. Would you bungee jump? No
13. What day is it? Monday
14. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? nope
15. Do you think that you are strong? emotionally, yes...physically, not anymore(used to be very strong for a girl!)
16. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? mint chocolate chip
17. Shoe Size? 8-81/2
18. Red or pink? red
19. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? I could fill a blog with the list........
20. Who do you miss most? me
21. Do you want everyone you sent this to send it back? YES!
22. What color pants and shoes are you wearing right now? black, no shoes
23. What color underwear? the people reading this probably don't want to know
24. Last thing you ate? turkey on whole wheat
25. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? black. Or maybe fushia just because it's a fun word to say. Fushia, fushia, fushia!!
26. What is the weather like right now? cloudy, kinda cold
27. Last person you talked to on the phone? my husband
28. 1st thing you notice about the opposite sex? depends on the person
29. Do you like the person who sent this to you? two people sent it to me, I like both
30. Favorite Drink? coffee/tea(hot and cold)/cherry coke
31. What is your favorite sport? swimming
32. Hair Color? brown, with streaks of grey
34. Do you wear contacts? yes
35. Favorite Food? bad ones
36. Last Movie You Watched? don't remember
37. Favorite Day of the Year? Christmas
38. Scary Movies or Happy Endings? happy endings
39. Summer or winter? fall
41. What Is Your Favorite dessert? sweet stuff
42. Who Is Most Likely To Respond? no one, no one posts, I have lurkers. Except Jaime and my Mom, sometimes.
43. Who Is Least Likely To Respond? everyone
44. Living Arrangements? rent to own house
45. What book are you reading? Fung Shui books, parenting ones too.
46. What is on Your Mouse Pad? puppy dog
47. What Did You Watch Last night on TV? cheers and night court
48. Favorite Sounds? tie: my kids and silence from my kids. Well, silent slumber. Just plain silence usually signals trouble.
49. What's the furthest you've been from home? Florida

5 comments:

Star-Crossed Pimp said...

I'd return the sruvey but you got it from me.

Anonymous said...

I also sent you the same survey. Some of these surveys are dumb, but cute. I had another one sent to me, but I deleted it cuz I didn't like the dumb question it asked.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I post when one of your posts inspires me, which after a long day, is pretty hard to do! And I just want you to know that we are all curious about the color of the underware you were wearing when you filled out the survey. Please don't leave us in suspense!!

sajmom said...

So what you are saying Laura, is that you are inspired by a desire to increase your knowledge about underwear? Mine, specifically. That's what it takes to get you inspired, huh?

sajmom said...

Actually I figured either you or Mom would ask.......