Search This Blog

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Just more stuff


I feel like posting and Maree' is standing here next to me, so she's giving me info to type. We were upstairs almost finished reading bedtime stories when Tom finally came home, and disrupted everything. "Let's order pizza!" (he just got paid and was very hungry). So now the only child sleeping is the baby. So...................................................
Maree' says that people call her May-May and Mars and "EE". She wants to marry Jesse MCcartney cause he has better hair than Aaron Carter. She has a boyfriend in real life too, his name is Anthony. Her mother lists her occupation as MILF on her myspace page. LOLROTF! If you don't know what that means, don't ask me cause I prob. won't tell you then anyway. I find that hysterical.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»