Search This Blog

Thursday, November 05, 2009

Just recording things




One day I'm sure I'll hear, "You never spent any time with me!" or "You never
let me do anything!" Especially if the social climate stays the way it is currently, where everyone is so sure there's no way anyone could emotionally care for more than 2.1 children. So sometimes I take pictures of things, just to record the fact that they do indeed do many things with me and with each other. I actually don't find it particularly difficult to have special moments with each one regularly. It comes naturally.
Here's a picture of Timothy mashing bannanas for bananna muffins, and then later Justin stirring the batter for apple muffins. 24 muffins and this morning only three were left! (And Leanna and Tom won't eat muffins! )

3 comments:

Sue said...

Can't you even tell them it is a cupcake? Muffins are so good they surely don't know what they are missing.

Maybe you should make chocolate chip muffins. They might want to try them.

Don't stop making them for you, Justin or Timothy.

sajmom said...

Nah, Tom won't eat anything that he doesn't already know he likes. Leanna said maybe, maybe she would try a little piece of a choc. chip muffin. She likes bannanas and still won't eat bannana muffins.
Don't forget Jacob, he's the main reason I made them. It's a food he can and will eat!

Sue said...

Tell Leanna that the banana ones are my favorite because you can really taste the bananas in it. I really like them with walnuts in them, hmmmm so good.

I have a bad habit too, if something looks strange, my first response is, YUK. That is very bad. My friend Cyndee made this bean soup. It had like 9-12 different kinds of beans and lentils in it and boy was it ever good.

I used to hate chili & split pea soup when I was Justin's age and never tried it to I was an adult and was I shocked. I love them both.

Do you remember anything you didn't like as a child, but since growing up, you like it now? How our taste buds change with.