Search This Blog

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Food stuff







Recent food stuff.......blackberry popsicles because sometimes they won't eat the food, sometimes they'll drink it, but so far they'll always eat it if it's a popsicle. But I have strawberries and a bit of banna in there too. No more for a while though, my blender died, I had to borrow my sister's just to finish making them........the harvest cake is actually a strawberry cake mix that I made partly just to get rid of it, with homemade iceing dyed orange. It was supposed to look like a pumpkin......but I had three little boys bumping my arm as I did it and the iceing wasn't cooperating. So it's a pumpkin still on the vine, a very long curly vine......and bannanas with some of the homemade iceing drizzled on for Jacob, since he couldn't eat the cake-no cake mix is safe for him.

1 comment:

Laura said...

You can borrow my blender anytime you wish