Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Cranberry Drink





I saw this page in Woman's Day Magazine, and it looked really good. Although I'm generally not a huge fan of sour things, I do love cranberry sauce on holidays, so I decided to give it a try.
I added about two bananas (mine were going bad so three bananas minus the bad parts) Jacob liked it, and at first Justin did too. Everyone said it was too sour. If you add more bananas though it should cut the sourness. And the recipe didn't give exact amounts, so you could always add less cranberries. I really liked it, and it was a nice change from our usual strawberry banana.

1 comment:

lifebythehandful said...

You are so sweet to visit my blog and to leave such encouraging comments. I, much like you, only saw those smiling moms of large families go on and on...and on about the wonders and blessings of homeschooling. I felt like a miserable failure. And although I still feel like that most days, I push through knowing that this is the best for them and that I'm doing the job God gave me to do. I keep telling myself as I learn more about what is expected with this new role I will like it even more, because on occasion I do. (I'm really not a negative person. :) Your family looks beautiful, hang in there and know your not alone!