Search This Blog

Friday, November 07, 2008

Very proud of Leanna!

I'm proud to say that Leanna's teacher stopped me when I picked her up from school today to let me know that she had tested Leanna on three hundred words and she only got two wrong! She said she moved her up another reading level! She also said that Leanna had a good week as far as being kind to classmates (she had some minor problems in that area two weeks ago). She's been having a great year this year. I'm particularly glad because I had truly expected a lot more of her than what she previously displayed. So it makes me happy to see that she is finally showing she is capable of much more and has not yet reached her potential!

1 comment:

Sue said...

Way to go Leanna. Nanny-Sue is very proud of you. Keep up the great work this year in school.