Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Building stuff


Justin is industriously working in the kitchen. He's using his tools on one of those protective foam thingies that comes in packages to protect the product. He said at first he was going to build a house, but when I just checked on him he told me that he had cut some icebergs off it. I didn't know he knew what icebergs were. Or that they sometimes lurk on houses. My children teach me new things every day.
I love that he has the creative streak too!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

i have to hand it to you...i would not have been able to deal with the little static-y (no clue how to spell that word) things that go everywhere when you break that stuff apart!

sajmom said...

Yeah, they're all over the entire downstairs now. It is a huge mess and a pain in the butt, but, he was being creative and enjoying himself. I figure it's worth the mess for that.