Search This Blog

Monday, November 24, 2008

Looking for a good man

LOL at this comment someone left on a post about seeing the movie Twilight:

Leslie Says: November 24th, 2008 at 9:44 am
Emily, Jake, and I went to see Twilight yesterday with a group of her friends from book club. We were all pretty pleased with the adaptation. I thought RP did a lovely job with Edward–you could really see what a difference Bella had made in his life. I thought the casting was superb. But the highlight for me was the comment I heard from a girl behind me after the movie: “No wonder I can’t find a man. All I want is either an elf or a vampire.”

6 comments:

Jamie said...

ditto! HEHE!

sajmom said...

Have you seen Lord of the Rings?

Jamie said...

ya...you know, that reminds me...i heard at one point they were doing the hobbit now too...

sajmom said...

are you suggesting thatyou'd add hobbit to the list? (All the men you want are elves, vampires, and hobbits?) : )

Jamie said...

LOLOLOLOL...maybe if i could get past the big hairy feet...they do have eating habits that i am currently fond of! (first breakfast, second breakfast, etc) =)

Elijah Wood did have killer eyes in those movies!

sajmom said...

Good point, but I'd still prefer the elf!