Search This Blog

Friday, May 25, 2007

Splurges

Last week we went to the grocery store and I splurged on swiffer fluid and pads. I can't afford to buy them all the time because they go so quickly in my house. I have to spend the money on food before something like that. But I figured with memorial day coming I'll have people in and out of the kitchen constantly and it's so much easier to mop quick like that as the spills come (rather than getting down on hands and knees to hand wash the floor). So as silly as it sounds, that's a splurge for me. I was thinking how everyone must have things like that-something you don't normally buy, maybe because the price is higher than you're willing to pay for it or because no one but you uses it or whatever.......what do you splurge on?

3 comments:

Jamie said...

not really food but i always feel like i'm splurging when i buy new makeup or good shampoo, stuff like that

sajmom said...

I didn't mean just food.

ADP said...

Yes, I do stuff like that Steph. I'll splurge on cleaning products (or did in the past) nowadays it's more likely to be some kind of fruit I haven't tried. Course there's all the times I bought mahjongg heheor something nice for the house.