Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Popcorn

Leanna told me they'll be having popcorn at school tomorrow. I don't let the kids eat it because it's actually a choking hazard and I've read about kids choking to death on it as old as 7 or 8. By Leanna's age I figure she's ok eating it with us right there, but it would cause too many problems to have her eating it and not her brothers so it's easier to just completely ban it. Leanna informed me that Carizmah said to tell me that there is no such thing as choking on popcorn! LOL, the influence of friends has started!


(For the record, it's not a big deal to her though, Leanna doesn't care all that much about not eating popcorn).

1 comment:

Jamie said...

i just heard about a nine yr. old's death from aspirating popcorn. it is a very dangerous food!