Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

The Perfect Day

Inspired by that book I'm reading, Love, Magic & Mudpies, I asked Leanna what she would do on the perfect day. She said she would draw and and color and paint and play with toys. And play outside with a soccer ball. When asked if she would play by herself or with her brothers she said by herself, and when asked if Mommy and Daddy would be would be there she said only Mommy.
Realistically speaking, I think Leanna likes time by herself and time with her brothers (she misses them when they're apart) and I think that right now she's just craving time with me. But I'm sure she would like her father to be around too.
She really really enjoys crafts off all kinds though. It's really neat to see her pictures become more detailed and interesting as she gets older. I like that her perfect day involves both physical and creative activity.

No comments: