Search This Blog

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Messes

Yesterday Justin found a can of cleaning solution in a box Tom left on the porch (from cleaning out the van a little). I took it in the house and set it up high because Justin and Timothy were going after it every time we left the house or came home-which is at least 4 times a day. When I wasn't looking Justin climbed up and got the cleaner. To him, everything is lotion, so he spread it all over his legs and hands! I swear there is NOTHING my kids don't get into.

Timothy knocked over garlic powder and got the lid off and poured it on the kitchen floor. He was playing in it like it was sand. Justin saw him and quickly got in on the fun!

And the day before Leanna was playing with my little jars of paint. She pretends they are people and has lots of fun with them. Apparently Justin stole one jar though and snuck it into Leanna's room. It was all over his legs and hands and on the carpet and a few toys. That was a fun mess to clean!
There really is no way for me to ever get completely caught up and have a truly clean house.

No comments: