Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

sick house

Haven't been blogging as usual because we're sick here. It started out with just me about a week ago, then it seemed I was getting better. Yesterday Leanna got feverish and just slept from when she came home from school throughout the night. No food, only sips of water. She's occasionally throwing up mucus. She just looks miserable. And I started to caugh again yesterday, just when I thought I was over it. My stomach muscles hurt from caughing so much. Sometime during the night I discovered Timothy was feverish also. So I've spent the day holding Timothy and making trips to the bathroom with Leanna. Timothy will only drink water and nurse. He just lies there. Justin's still his normal self, we'll see how he is tomorrow. He's had a rough day though also because his Mom and brother and sister just want to sleep and lay around. So he was a little stir crazy and was getting in trouble because of it.

No comments: