Search This Blog

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Random Thoughts

Random Thoughts:

*I tried Snapple's White tea, Green Apple flavor. It tastes like very watered down apple juice. *So you might as well juice your own apples and get more benefits.
*Timothy poops WAY too much!
*Leanna is starting to become much more helpful-she's getting a little better at cleaning up, her desire to help has been in place more lately, and she's able to do things like stand in the bathroom to ensure her brothers don't knock each other unconscience in the tub while I dash to their room to get the pjs I forgot to have ready.
*Justin really likes to sing and to draw.
*Timothy's been getting better and better at speaking.
*I'm reading and enjoying Tracy Chevalier's The Lady and the Unicorn. (She also wrote The Girl With the Pearl Earring.)
*My aunt called tonight to ask for a submission for a scrapbook she's making for my grandmother's upcoming 80Th birthday. I really wanted to get started on it right away, I had ideas, but instead had to make supper and clean. Then I was too tired. That's how it always is here. No time for me! I really miss making stuff.
*I ran out of one box of dish-washing soap and while I reached down to get a new one Timothy scooped up a handful of dish-washing soap and shoved it in his mouth. About five minutes later he threw up everything he'd eaten the past two hours. Here I thought it would just give him diarrhea. Fun! So I had to run him up and give him a bath, then come down and finish the dishes and making the cake(That was actually what I was doing-Tom tossed me a box of cake mix and said can you make this now?) and then sweep and mop the floor to get all the throw up cleaned. Meanwhile every two seconds one of the kids is wandering into the kitchen getting too close to the mess on the floor-even though Tom is supposed to be keeping them out until I've cleaned it up!!!!
*My Mom got some Almond Breeze Chocolate non-dairy beverage. It's like chocolate milk without the milk. Predictably, Leanna didn't like it, Justin and Timothy loved it. We haven't used soy milk for a long time now-too many bad things are said about it. I tried it and thought it was pretty good too.
*My Mom also brought over an avacado and two limes and blended it with honey for key lime mousse. Very good and easy to make.
*I am very hormonal this pregnancy (I was with Leanna too-maybe this means another girl?)
*Organizational supplies are way too expensive!!

1 comment:

ADP said...

Lol@ Timothy pooping too much...that is funny. Actually it means his digestive system works very well.