Search This Blog

Monday, March 19, 2007

Guess what I found in the pantry?


Two nights ago, while I was cleaning another mess, I found Timothy, sitting oh so quietly in the pantry, pouring ginger all over the floor. He (or his siblings) had knocked over a few cereal boxes and opened the tupperware picnic box thing (the green and blue you see in the picture) and generally made a mess in there.
Also that same day Justin found one of my little acrylic paints, pink, and decided to paint with it. He even went and found a little brush and stencil brush to paint with. I cleaned it up but couldn't find the lid. So I set the paint on the back of a counter and forgot about it. Later that evening Timothy spotted the paint and pushed a chair over to the counter and had it all over the counter, the bread, his hands, their little table and the floor.
That'sjust what I can think of, there have been so many many more incidents like this.

No comments: