Search This Blog

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Breakfast dilema

I was looking online for breakfast recipes because I am having trouble finding things for Leanna to eat before school. It seems she is FINALLY growing tired of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for breakfast. She still eats them, she just hasn't been wanting them for breakfast anymore. When we have money I'll buy Trix yogurt and they'll be gone in a day. The cereals she likes change rather quickly, so I never know if she'll eat the kind I buy. Rice Krispies has been the most steady favorite. She currently doesn't eat pancakes, and rarely french toast. Right now she only eats fried eggs-but they have to taste just exactly like Grammy makes. And the pans I have don't make them taste the same. She has to eat SOMETHING, she needs fuel in her body to help her think in school! I'm in the middle of exploring this website, http://www.mrbreakfast.com/index.asp and I found this interesting recipie, http://www.mrbreakfast.com/superdisplay.asp?recipeid=1230 for blender pancakes. May not help Leanna, but I keep seeing these commercials on tv for either Perkins or IHOP and they have thick delicious looking pancakes that make my mouth water right now!

No comments: