Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Visit with Nanny Sue, aka Hazel


We had a nice visit with Nanny Sue last night. Well, I think it was Nanny Sue-she kept claiming to be some woman named Hazel.(this was while she was helping me wash dishes Justin slept in the chair with his Daddy for most of the visit. Leanna chatted her ear off, and Timothy visited for a little before he fell asleep. Then later we made a quick trip to the Dollar General, and Nanny Sue bought: a coffee maker for me(!), a tic-tac-toe game for Leanna, a dump truck for Justin, and pain pills for Tom.
Thanks!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

where did hazel come from? sue, you crack me up!

Anonymous said...

Ok, girls, for doesn't know "Hazel," here goes. Hazel was one of my favorite TV show when I was a young girl. She was a maid, in a house with a father, mother, and a little boy, she got herself into so much trouble and the she wiggle her way out. I'm sure the show is on TVland. The show is called "Hazel" if you all get a chance to watch it, please do. Then let me know what you think of it, and if it reminds you of "ME," OK!

Give me those "Old Time" TV shows to some of these DUMB ones they have on TV these days, anytime!

Anonymous said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOO that's where "Hazel" came from lol, I was wondering.