Search This Blog

Saturday, February 04, 2006

She's growing up so fast......

Leanna's been maturing a bit-right under my nose. I didn't notice it myself, my Mom mentioned it the other night and I realized that she was right. It's subtle, but definitely there. Sometimes I look at her and I think I catch a glimpse of what she'll look like when she's older. It'll be really interesting to see what kind of person she turns out to be.
She's going to be ready for school, which is good. Every once in a while she tries to write letters. And she's starting to get good at identifying them(without our practicing them). She gets really happy when she gets the letter right. It's cute. I wasn't ready for school at her age, but then I was a lot quieter than she is. I love to hear her pretend to read stories, she really is creative. If she can mind the teacher and rein in her energy than she'll do fine in school. The time really flew by......

No comments: