Search This Blog

Monday, February 27, 2006

links

A few links, in case anyone's interested:
Organic diet reduces pesticide levels in children's bodies
DUH?!! Why is that surprising?

Moms feel stressed even during "free" time
Another duh!

Formula recall:
(Thank God I don't need to worry about this! Hopefully no one reading this does!)

THURSDAY, Feb. 23 (HealthDayNews) — The U.S. Food and Drug Administration has issued a nationwide recall for some Gentlease powdered infant formula that may contain metal particles up to 2.7 millimeters in size.
The recall affects 41,464 24-ounce cans of formula with lot number BMJ19, use by 1 Jul 07, which can be found on the bottom of the can. Anyone with a can from this batch of formula should not use the product and should contact manufacturer Mead Johnson at (888) 587-7275.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"The meaning of free time for men's and women's lives are quite different," Sayer said. "Especially for wives and mothers, it appears free time is still combined with other activities or responsibilities."


Boy do I ever Know what that's talking about!!! Dave comes home from working a hard week and can just sit and enjoy himself watching a tv show, not me. I get off work and have so much to do. Sometimes I feel like I am being pulled in 10,000 different directions. That's when no one hears from me lol