Search This Blog

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Cousin Chrissy

This is my newly engaged cousin Chrissy with Justin. They bonded. Not the best picture of her, but my Mom took it(our camera is still in the shop). Chrissy also said she couldn't get over how much Justin looks like me. (Ha ha, Tom!)

Her longtime boyfriend Travis proposed to her on Valentine's Day after dinner. Apparently his game plan was to wait for the right moment to pop the question but Chrissy kept ruining it with innappropriate comments. She didn't want the whole story recorded, but my favorite part of the story was when he romantically took her hand in an attempt to do it and she asked him, "Do you want to pull my finger?" So romantic!
Now that's a story for the grandkids!

1 comment:

Star-Crossed Pimp said...

Funny!
This comic reminded me of mom A LOT:
http://images.ucomics.com/comics/ch/1995/ch950218.gif