Search This Blog

Monday, February 13, 2006

stuff

My coffee maker is broken! It just completely stopped working. Mommy needs coffee. :(

I mopped the kitchen floor three times today and you can't even tell. Justin was in the coffee twice(all over the floor) and kept taking his diaper and pants off. We've had two sucessful times on the potty, but today he just kept watching it come out(and I had to clean it up afterwards).
And Leanna and I finally got to paint her care bears, a christmas present she's been looking forward to! I got it online, through Lakeside. The paint was really cheap though, it was running right off the bears. But Leanna enjoyed it immensly so it didn't really matter. And she wasn't willing to just paint the bears one color like the picture and instructions showed you to. She painted two bears, as did I. She is creative-her bears were all the colors there were. I'll have to borrow my Mom's camera and take pictures of them to post later. Our camera is in the shop.
:( We've had a string of bad luck lately. But anyway, she's been longing to paint these bears since she got them. Tonight was the first chance I had to do them with her(Both brothers managed to sleep long enough for us to get it done). Now I have to go look up pinworms cause the topic came up and Tom says, "maybe they'll have pictures of butts with worms comming out!" So he wants me to look them up. No lie.

No comments: