Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

to continue or not................

I've been debating whether or not to continue this blog...... a few posts have caused some confusion and possibly hurt feelings. I really don't like hurting people's feelings, but most likely it will happen again. I don't have time to sit and compose a post before typing it out, my stuff is stream of consciousness and I generally have many distractions while I am typing. So I may not word something right, or something might be said that really shouldn't. I can apologize in advance, but I know that doesn't help much. I don't want to continually censor my thoughts, because that would take away from the cathartic effects of the blog for me. I decided to continue, because I really enjoy writting and because I've talked to the people that were possibly bothered by things I said, and they're ok.
I will state again that I absolutely don't think that people who think differently than I do are evil-differnent opinions make life interesting. Debating those difference can also help me to realize more clearly the reasons why I feel the way I do, so I welcome comments on everything! I don't have all the answers and someone else's suggestions may allow me to see things differently. So I'm back, and hopefully will be posting regularly again.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

and also remember that we CHOOSE to read your blog, therefore understanding that things we read we may not necessarily like...so what i am saying is post away!! i love to give my 2 cents and will continue to do so...i feel strongly the way you do about different opinions...arguments are not a bad thing actually, they are just a discussion of opinions :-)

Jess/Blushed said...

you are writing here for yourself. you aren't here just to please everyone. nobody should expect you to think exactly like them. i'm glad you decided to stay :)

Anonymous said...

I am also glad you decided to write away, we can surely use some understanding in this here world. There are so many different people in this world who have different tastes and feeling about so many things, that it is very interesting to read other posts and comments. Don't change who you are or try to please everyone in this world, as long as you are happy with yourself and your life that's all that matters, isn't it. I will still have the same feelings towards you no matter what you have to say or write, so post away me dear.