Search This Blog

Thursday, January 19, 2006

look-alikes

Tom taught me how to finalize the videotapes we make last night, so I was starting to finalize a bunch of videos that have been sitting around. You have to finalize them before you are able to view them in a dvd player. I watched Christmas, memorial day and Leanna, Justin, and Tom's birthday party; I saw part of Tom's cousin's wedding reception-and that tape had a couple minutes of my sister playing with little baby Justin. Wow, I was looking at the baby-it looked so much like Timothy but I didn't think he would have been wearing that outfit at that size. I figured it must be Justin but I wasn't quite sure until I noticed that the video took place at Fountain Hill. I made Tom look at it and he agreed-they're not identical, but man do they look alike! It really surprised me because Timothy reminds me more of Leanna as a baby. Sometime I'll have to do a scrapbook page on comparisons. Like say maybe a picture of Justin along with ones of me and Tom as babies. And maybe one comparing the three kids. When I have time.........ha.
Timothy is a really smiley baby. He tries to talk now, sometimes Leanna insists that he says things to her. It took her a while, but now she really adores him. Although at this point she still says that Justin is her best friend. I love it when she sings to Timothy. She's always singing this song, my heart belongs to you, your heart belongs to me. I don't recognize the song but it's really adorable. Justin will sing Rockaby Baby to him if I ask him to. My children can be so cute!

No comments: