Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

More books....

So I finished the "It's a Boy" book, and I'm currently reading two books- "Seabiscut" and the 505 weirdest online stores. Waiting to be read are " Raising Your Spirited Child" and "The Prize Winner of Defiance, Ohio: How My Mother Raised 10 Kids on 25 Words or Less." After having kids I find my attention span has gotten shorter. Unless I am really really into the book. Probably out of necesity-it's rare to be allowed to read for more than several minutes in a row without interruption of some sort. I expect that as the kids get older and I reclaim a bit more free time the attention span will return. I hope.

I'll try asking again, what is everyone reading?(even if it's a magazine, comic strip, whatever....)

6 comments:

Jamie said...

i'm reading, how to manage your child's life threatening food allergies...and when i need a break from reality, the vamipire lestat (for the hundreth time :-) )

Jess/Blushed said...

i'm reading "The Knitter's Almanac" by Elizabeth Zimmermann

sajmom said...

The Witching Hour's better!

Anonymous said...

I'm reading "Elizabeth & Mary Cousins, Rivals, Queens" by Jane Dunn. It's very interesting and I'm almost half way done now. I read a little each night in bed

sajmom said...

boy, whoever got you that book(Elizabeth...)must have great taste!

Star-Crossed Pimp said...

Dilbert, Sinfest, and about 10 other comics...