Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

playing

Leanna and Justin often play together which is really nice for me-it means I don't have to be holding or entertaining Justin during that time. It doesn't last long, but any break is nice. The past few days I've noticed Justin starting to play on his own-which is a good sign as well. And then there is the kids' latest obsession-sliding down the couch. They climb to the top of the back of the couch and slide down, sometimes just onto the cushions, sometimes completely off the couch. At least it's safer than when Leanna was sliding down the steps on her stomach! She would continue to do it even though she got brush-burn on her tummy!
When I was a kid(older though) we used to slide down the steps on pillows. That was really fun. Until my Mom caught us. : (

No comments: