Search This Blog

Monday, February 02, 2009

The Vikings!!




I went to Barnes N Nobles last Friday to check out the job scene (which was a no go), but I must have been meant to be there! Because I found this in the clearance bin for only $1.00! Isn't it pretty?? It's nice not only in content, but the look and feel of it are appealing as well. I am fond of the vikings as I took a class in Viking history in college. It was taught by the coolest of professors (naturally, who else would teach a class like that?) and I kicked butt in it and impressed my professor who was already impressed with me from previous classes, so that was quite an accomplishment.
By the way Mom, this is not the viking book I had been lusting after for so long in the bargain books. It is a different book, but very very nice also.

No comments: