Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Slow Progress











We're very slowly working on the firehouse project. As you can see, we really enjoy paint here. It's mainly been me and the older boys doing the painting. I've been making it primarily my project with Timothy, but Justin and Leanna have contributed some to it too.
The firehouse itself is mostly completed, Timothy plays with it everyday. We're still making the firetruck and the people and the doghouse.
Thanks Nanny Sue for all the boxes, that really helped!!
(I still need aluminum foil containers if anyone has any.)
.

2 comments:

Sue said...

I have a Big plastic container that held pretzel sticks. It has a lid to it. Could you use it for something? I don't want to throw it away if you can use it to make something with it. It is a clear plastic container.

Their projects are looking pretty neat. Can't wait to see the finished product.

sajmom said...

I could probably find a use for it!